How will our lives be different once we have flying cars?

Forum rules
Anything DIY related to this sub-forum title is allowed. Bashing others is tolerated to some extent. Foul language and bad images will not be tolerated.
ThomasReede

How will our lives be different once we have flying cars?

Post by ThomasReede »

I'm blown away that we nagivated on your web page, it's novel and the kinds of things my brother are always dreaming for my wife. Such specifics on this forum is really intelligent - appreciated and is going to be a wealth of knowledge for my cousins in the mornings. Seems like the forum carefully collected an enormous amount of unbelieveable of super info about things I am continually searching and other pages and info like wise exibits it. I'm not usually on the internet during the week but when my friends get an opportunity I am always scouring for this sort of knowledge and things closely related to it. I have two of my cohorts that have also picked up a business about this due to all that I have learned about it and they're probably to visit this blog because it's an excellent find. I'm also learning more about in Corona Virus and dealing with the constant !@#$ and turns in elections as well as searching for popular resources companies to assist making advances in my own work. [color=#000_url]selling my house during separation around atlanta GA and Conyers, StoneCrest GA 30094[/color]